The WCC Optimised Wi-Fi network Procurement Process allows you to:
- Specify to your IT suppliers exactly how your Wi-Fi network should be engineered.
- Compare on a level playing field the different quotations you receive from different Wi-Fi network suppliers.
- Extract written guarantees from your Wi-Fi network supplier – to ensure the Coverage, Capacity, Performance, Reliability and Security that you require.
- Get your Wi-Fi networks Certified – to ensure that they meet your requirements.
- Hold your supplier to account if your Wi-Fi network does not meet the standards that you agreed.
Whilst there are many stages to a professional Wi-Fi network deployment, there are three key stages – which we identify using a traffic light scheme:
You can tailor the specifications to meet your particular needs and your Use Case
Select a supplier that meets your Design Requirements and the Engineering Standards set by the WCC
A WCC CERTIFIED™ Wi-Fi network is guaranteed to meet your specification, with a lower cost of purchase and ownership
With WCC Certification of your Wi-Fi network installations, you will know whether your supplier delivered according to your contract. Once certified, you can rest assured that your networks fully meet your requirements, and that your supplier has delivered the value that you expected.
Use the links below according to your stage of procurement: